|RESIZING AT IMAGE MAGICK|
by Florence W Deems
- In box paste in the url of the test image.
Click on "View"
- Next screen: Image appears.
Click on the "Resize" tab - top of the page.
- Next screen: Delete the numbers in the "Image Size" box. Type in 10%.
Click on the "Resize" button. Ignore all else.
- Next screen: Click on the "Resize" tab again.
- Next screen: Delete the numbers in the box. Type in: 544x372! - important to use the exclamation points to get exact size.
- To save, click on the "Output" tab at the top of the page.
- Next screen: Move cursor down - click on "Single File" - ignore all else.
Click on "Output" button below that.
- Next screen: Click on small image.
- Next screen: Full-sized image. Get the temporary url and beam or TL to your file manager.
The 544x372 image from Image Magick - zoomed.
Go back now to IM and redo the steps above from #1-5. Then instead of clicking on "zoom" (#6), click on "scale." Do the subsequent steps just as above. The image below is what you'll see.
The 544x372 image from Image Magick - scaled.
Thanks to Sally for pointing out the diference between
"resize" (zoom) and "scale."