SLEEPER'S LADY IN PANTS
240x370 White xc: Fill Color=Black; Stroke Color=Black; Stroke Wdth=1
SLEEPER'S ANIMAL VET
300x370 xc: Fill Color=blank; Stroke Color=Black; Stroke Width=1
SLEEPER'S CLYDESDALE HORSE
- 1st Draw: Fill Color=blank; Stroke Color=Black; Stroke Width=1
Paint; Fuzz 999; color=Black
- 2nd Draw: same except Stroke Width=3
SLEEPER'S CACTUS, WOLF AND MOON
Note: The numbers for each figure are presented separately.
- 330x370 xc: Fill Color=blank; Stroke Color=Black; Stroke Width=1
- Paint: Fuzz 8888; Color=Black
- Repeat Draw: Stroke Width=2
When you do the Path Draw, each figure will land in its proper place in relation to the others. If you wish to use each figure separately, just use these figures, but then use the optional Translate to reposition them. The first number is the sidewards movement; the 2nd is the up and down movement. Use a dash (minus) before the number for left or toward the top movements.
Copyright © 2005-2013, Sleeper